Camargue Terrace Cover
The Camargue® is an innovative terrace covering equipped with a bladed roof system, that can be closed off on both sides with wind-resistant Fixscreens ®, glass sliding walls, Loggia® sliding panels or a combination of the former. The roof consists of extruded aluminium blades that can be tilted to adjust sunprotection and ventilation as required. During showers, concealed guide water channels drain the water towards the columns. This water drainage also operates when the blades are opened up when it has stopped raining, and this ensures that the furniture on the patio remains protected.
Possible Building Configurations
- Stand-alone: equipped with 4 columns
- Fitted to an outside wall: equipped with 2 columns
- Multiple parts joinable both on pivot and span side
- Direction of the slats: Parallel or Perpendicular to the home
From mid-2012, Fixscreen® will be equipped with our patented Connect&Go® technology. This latest development offers enormous benefits in terms of installation, but also for removing the fabric roller tube when replacing the fabric or motor.
- Dimensions: Max. S 4000 m x P 6100 mm x H 3030 mm / 0° inclination / joinable
- Colours: Available in all RAL colours / Powder-coated (60-80 micron)
- Operation: Electrical
- Snow load: Up to 110 kg/m2