Our Architectural support staff is here to assist you in designing and specifying electrical, soffit, pocket and stack-back requirements. We have trained many architectural staff in complex solutions for the difficult and challenging world that is specific to your trade.
Some of our services to you include:
- On site presentations for specification of pocket sizes, electrical requirements, shading placement and dimensions
- Design specific solutions for unusual applications such as floating curved ceilings or rake walls
- Provide in office or field consultations
- You can use our Santa Monica office or Irvine Lutron Experience Centers for motorization & lighting control presentations
- AIA certified classes for window coverings, LEED or Lighting Controls in a lunch n' learn environment for your staff
- Project interaction and follow-up with the electrical engineer, electrician, General Contractor, AV professional, and Designer verifying your architectural plan is being implemented by the trades as it meets the overall window covering and lighting control integration needs
It is in the best interest of the project and for the best seamless and excellent installation to get us involved very early in the project planning stages.
For assistance, contact our Architectural Assistance Team at 310-828-7998 or click here.